- This event has passed.
District Annual General Meeting 2023
11th October @ 19:00 – 21:00 BST
To: All members of the Cotswold Edge District Scout Council It is hoped that everybody will be able to attend this meeting below.
Date: Wednesday 11th October 2023
Venue: The Function Room, The Lawns, Church Lane, Yate, BS37 5BG
Where appropriate, uniform should be worn.
To stand for election to the District Executive Committee, Please contact Dean Ashpole-Chapman, District Lead Volunteer, [email protected]
- 1. Introduction and welcome
- 2. Apologies for absence
- 3. To approve the minutes of the 2022 Annual General Meeting
- 4. The District Commissioner’s review
- 5. To receive and consider the Annual Report of the District Trustee Board including the annual Statement of the Accounts
- 6. To approve the Model Constitution for the District
- 7. To approve the District Commissioner’s nomination of the District Chair
- 8. Election of the District Secretary
- 9. Election of the District Treasurer
- 10. Elections of members to the District Trustee Board
- 11. To approve the District Commissioner’s nominations to the District Trustee Board
- 12. To appoint the Independent Examiner
- 13. Presentations
- 14. Comments by County Commissioner or their representative
- 15. Close